Thursday, May 3, 2012

Potty Training Day 1

We introduced Holden to the potty about a year ago and he has gone off and on. Sometimes he would want to pee pee in the potty and other times he would just want to wear a diaper. I did not push the subject too much with his two younger sisters in diapers as well. I have the next week off work so I thought this would be a perfect time to really concentrate on going only in the potty. Holden did so great! He only had 2 accidents about 3 hours into it. I had him in underpants but after the second accident I left him in only his shirt. We made a chart for the fridge and I told him that every time he goes in the potty he can put a McQueen sticker on his chart and when he finishes all the squares for the day he can have a "BIG" surprise (a new toy story toy). Way to go Holden. I just hope the next few days are as successful.....I will keep you posted

No comments: