Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My little talking machine

I just wanted to give a little update on Sadie, mostly so that I would not forget to jot down little milestones. Sadie has been saying mamma and dadda for about a month now but the past couple days she is really saying it when she sees us walk into the room. It just melts my heart to hear her sweet little voice. Tonight I was getting her pajamas on for bed and she waved at me and said bye bye. I got so excited I called Ryan into the room and she did the same for him. We got the camera out and of course she could care less to impress us but as soon as the camera shut off she was waving bye once again. I will try and sneak a video in soon if I can. For now I will leave you with a picture of my sweet Sadie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Sadie is right !! xoxo