Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Maddie's first haircut

Little Maddie had her first big girl haircut today. I asked her if she wanted to cut her hair and she got really excited and said "YES" so I went for it! What do you know, she actually sat pretty still for me and let me cut. Here is a couple pictures from before......


 this is right after


 I really wanted to blow dry her hair after and make it nice and pretty but the blow dryer was in my room and Sadie was taking a nap so we just let it air dry
 she was very proud of her haircut....she kept touching it and and coming over to show me

2 comments:

Jammin' with the Jacobsens said...

Adorable! Love it:) So cute that she gets her haircuts from her mommy!

Anonymous said...

Oh, :) , pretty girl Maddie, sweetheart, your hair cut is beautiful !!