Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our Christmas Tree

We got our Christmas tree on Monday. I thought it would be to hard to pack all 3 kiddos up and go to the tree lot so Ryan went after work and picked it up. He did a great job! I love the smell of a fresh Christmas tree in the house. The kids had so much fun decorating our tree.....
waiting to decorateI used most of the lights outside so we did not have enough to fill the tree. We bought more lights but these pictures were taken beforethis is Ryan's ornament from when he was a kid our first ornamentalmost done, we just have to get a tree topperthe kids were taking a lot of the ornaments off the tree so I had to keep moving them up higher, that's why there is a big empty spot at the bottom

2 comments:

Jammin' with the Jacobsens said...

OMG Chrisi! I LOVE your top picture where the kids are dressed in Christmas outfits! I just love how the older 2 are looking at Sadie. So sweet.
And I also love the color of your wall behind the Christmas tree.

Anonymous said...

Bugs ( tree ornament )loves California !!!