Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Mother's Day and May Awards!!

I had an awesome Mother's Day. I woke up to Starbucks and gifts from Ryan and the kids. The kids school  gifts are my favorite!!!


 new necklace from my mom 
 after church we went to my moms house and Ryan made us a shrimp boil. It was delicious. I completely forgot to take pictures :( but it was a great day.

On May 18th all three kids got an award at the last award ceremony this year. I unfortunately had to work and Ryan was not able to move his schedule around. My mom would have been there but she was at Disneyland with Gabe's family. Sadie's awards were early in the morning so I was able to catch her before going into work



 my friend Jaime sent me pics of Holden getting his award
 Holden and Charlotte 
 a picture with the principle 
 Holden had the best teacher this year. We sure will miss Mrs. Shafer 

No comments: