Sunday, May 13, 2018

April/May Update

I can't believe this school year is almost over. This year really has flown by. On April 12th the kids school put on a little dinner and craft for moms. We made a cool picture frame 
 on April 25th the girls started their first cheer practice of the summer season

 Ryan has been busy getting our front yard fixed up. He planted a few new palms 





 on April 30th I was chosen to chaperone the first grade field trip. We took the kids to see a play at Victoria Gardens 
 Sadie had her Safari day on May 4th. It was originally scheduled for that Wednesday but due to the wet weather, they had to move it. I was supposed to help out but I had to work the day they moved it to. Sadie's teacher sent me this pic. Wish I had more pictures of her car
 some goodies for teacher appreciation week
 Maddie and baby Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luv the palm , beautiful gardens 🌴🌺🌻