Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Happy 6th Birthday Sadie

Our youngest little princess turned 6 years old on August 18th. It was a Friday so she had to go to school. Sadie woke up to some decorations and a couple of little toys 

 all ready for school with her birthday shirt

 opening a card from gramma and poppa 

 since it was my day off, I brought donuts for Sadie's class. I got to stay and hand them out. The class sang to her, it was super cute and I am so glad I got to be there 
 after school we took Sadie to get her birthday present. All she wanted was a new build a bear. She named her new friend Dotty 
 she wanted Lilly to be there for the new adoption 


 Maddie and Holden brought their build a bears too 
 after the mall, my parents joined us for Sadie's birthday dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. Sadie requested this restaurant because she wanted Salmon but she ended up ordering chicken nuggets LOL 

 they made her a princess crown and sang to her 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Sadie, glad you had a happy 6 th birthday 🎈🎈😍🎉👏💕❌⭕️❌⭕️