Sunday, November 16, 2014

Photo Dump

Here are a few pictures from our fun week. Holden had Monday off school so we took advantage and spent the day at Knott's. My mom was able to join us this time








 you could not pay me to go on spinning rides but the kids and daddy love those rides

 Sadie is so excited 
 all the girls on the log ride 


 the Ferris wheel at night 
 the kids had a blast making gingerbread ninja men


 Maddie got crazy with the frosting 

 my parents took the kids to the cabin yesterday so Ryan and I took advantage and met up with Hillary and Logan for dinner at Darby's in Redlands. It was great to catch up and relax

 the kids had fun building Lego's this morning 
 I took the girls to target today to give daddy some quite time to do some school work. They had a Frozen section with a photo back drop. Sadie is crying because I told her we are not buying any toys, she was not very happy about that 

No comments: