Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Birthday Party

The kids were invited to Ella and Gavin's birthday party at "my gym" on Saturday. I thought it would be too hard to take all three so I left Sadie with Ryan. On our drive to the party Maddie was not feeling well and by the time I got there she felt a little warm. I ended up leaving her with my mom and taking Holden. This was our first time at a my gym and it took Holden and little bit to warm up to all the kids. They had to introduce themselves and do their stretches before free play time
 

 once free play started all Holden wanted to do was play some basketball

 he did pretty well on all the bars too

 it's hard to tell in this picture but they had a little kids zip line. Here is Holden about to take off
 that was one of his favorites

No comments: