Friday, July 26, 2024

July Update!

My parents flew the girls to visit my brother in Idaho from July 11th-16th. They had an action packed week. Horseback riding, rock climbing and a theme park to name a few. The girls had so much fun and loved telling us about all their adventures. 




















Holden and Ryan had a boy's weekend in Arizona. While the boys were away, us girls enjoyed a relaxing pool day at Des's house 

we made pizzas for lunch 



after our pool day we went out to Brio for dinner 
the boys had a great weekend 



my nana passed away on July 24th. Nana was 98 years old. So thankful to have had a grandparent for so long. Nana suffered a lot the last year as her dementia declined. I have comfort knowing she is at peace and reunited with my papa and Peter. 




 




No comments: