Monday, December 27, 2021

December Fun

It's been a fun and busy month for us. Here are a few things we have been up to......

my friend Maite was in town from Utah, so we met up on the 23rd for brunch at Broken Yolk 



after I got home from brunch, the girls and I did a ton of Christmas baking 


Maddie made an ugly sweater cake 





we had a secret Santa delivery 

our elves brought the kids gingerbread houses 

on the 19th we celebrated Hannah's 5th birthday with a spa day 







the girls and I went to Knott's on the 12th 



dinner at Rock N Brews 

Maddie had her first dance recital on December 11th. She did such a great job 





our friend Monique hosted a boutique at her house. Maddie made some jewelry and sold it 


earlier that day we celebrated Annabelle's birthday 



my cousin Ronnie's son turned 1 on the 4th. We celebrated at his house in Hesperia  





 

No comments: