Tuesday, December 24, 2019

December happenings

On December 7th my cousin Ronnie got married. 



cousin time 
the next day we celebrated Izzy's 3rd birthday at My Gym in Rancho 






back at amma's for cupcakes and gifts 


I had my annual Christmas bunco party on December 9th
Sadie received the Student of the Month award 


ornaments from gramma 
on December 14th Ryan and Holden rode in our friend Dave's VW Bus. They rode through the Upland Christmas parade and had a blast 

birthday cake for Hannah at Nathan and Crystals 

auntie DG took the kids to Logan's candy shop in Ontario to watch them make candy canes. They all got a fresh candy cane to shape however they wanted 




my friend Maite was visiting from Utah so we enjoyed a nice dinner at Spaghetti Factory 

on the 22nd we had our annual girls brunch for my cousin Bridget's birthday. The girls got spoiled once again 

making cookies for Santa 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A busy, fun times ❤️👍🎄