Tuesday, December 18, 2018

December Fun!!

On December 1st I had my cousins over for our annual "Cousin Christmas Party" 


 showing us some dance moves 
 Bridget  brought the kids this game to play 
 Nathan helping with the white elephant   






 on December 3rd I had my bunco Christmas party 
 our elves brought the kids these crazy face masks 
 On December 8th we went to the Cull's annul Christmas party. This years theme was pajama party 


 celebrating Kim and Cody's birthday 
the next day we went to brunch for my cousin Bridget's birthday. The kids get to exchange gifts and they got spoiled 



 Luke loves laying under the tree 
 our new ornaments from gramma 




 on December 16th we went to Kim and Allen's to celebrate Hannah's 2nd birthday 




 making a gingerbread house 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A lot of fun December action