Saturday, October 20, 2018

September/October Update

We have been so busy these last few months and I have been so bad about updating my blog. Here is just a few things we have been up to the last couple months......
On September 9th my aunt and uncle had a baby shower for my cousin Anthony and his wife Stefanie 


 the kids swam all afternoon 
 little Izzy 





 the girls playing dress up at our friend Crystal's house 
 dinner in Brea for Maite's birthday 

 On September 23rd we celebrated Ryan and my grandpa's birthday. Since it's really hard for my grandma to get around we had the party at their apartment complex 





 I surprised Ryan with some new patio furniture for his birthday. He spends so much time out there so now he can be comfortable 

 opening a painting from Kris 
 On September 29th we headed up to Arrowhead with some friends for the weekend 

 we had dinner at our favorite restaurant, The Taproom 
 birthday party for Nathan at Melissa's house 
 the girls got into some makeup 

 on October 8th  I took the kids to the park for Scarlett's 6th birthday party 


 pinata time 


 shopping with the kids at Victoria Gardens...they wanted a hot chocolate from the Hello Kitty store 



No comments: