Monday, March 27, 2017

Birthday Weekend

Thanks to my family and friends, I had an awesome 37th birthday this year. I woke up to lots of balloons with a special message from the Ryan and the kids 


 Ryan surprised me with dinner at SUR in Hollywood. Chris and Ken joined us for dinner
 Max was the only one there from the show. We did stop at Pump after dinner and we saw Lisa's husband Ken
 on Saturday we had my birthday dinner at Rock N Brews. Ry and the kids got me an ice cream cake for dessert 


 on Sunday my family came over to our house to celebrate. We ordered dinner from California Fish Grill 
 silly kids 
 helping me blow out my candles 



thank you everyone especially my hubby for making my birthday so special! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great celebrations🎈🎉 with wonderful family & friends