Thursday, May 12, 2016

May Update

It's already May and the end of school is just a few weeks away. Lots going on this month. The kids took their spring pictures in March and we finally got them back. I love how they turned out

 May 4th
Holden and Maddie had back to school night. I took a couple pictures in Holden's class but completely forgot to take pictures in Maddie's class :(
 Holden and his best friend Nathan 

 May 5th
on Cinco De Mayo they were having $3.00 margarita's at the clubhouse. My neighbor Renee and I took advantage while her husband watched the kids for a couple hours
 Holden's friend Myron was having a birthday party that night and it was a painting theme....they were nice enough to include Maddie in all the fun (Sadie was staying at my mom's so she missed out on the party)





 they had so much fun painting their Dino

 This week was teacher appreciation week....here is a few of the gifts we made for the kids teachers 


 The girls have been asking me for some pink in their hair.....I finally gave in and we had some fun yesterday




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool hair, Maddie! Love the kids school pics, could we get one ?