Friday, August 28, 2015

A New Family Ride!

Ryan and I have been talking about getting another vehicle for a while now. Our van is getting older and bigger things were starting to happen. After the van broke down on Sadie's birthday we decided it was a good time to trade it in while it still had some value. We narrowed it down to the new Honda Pilot or the Ford explorer. After test driving both cars I could not get over the fact that we would be losing so much interior space. With 3 car seats and 3 growing kids I felt the best decision would be another van. I really thought I was done driving a van but I could not resist all the conveniences it has to offer so here is our new ride! Hopefully this one is good to us for the next 10 years.....I figure by that time with no car seats I can get a cool SUV but for now I will enjoy all the extra space







No comments: