Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day Tea

On Friday, Holden's class had a Mother's Day Tea party for all the moms. It was adorable. They had 4 different stations set up with a new activity at each station. It was so nice to spend time with Holden in his class and see him around all his friends. That week was also teacher appreciation week so the kids and I made some gifts to thank their teacher's 

 here is Holden working on our picture frame. We took a picture together in a photo booth and got to decorate the frame 
 Holden read me a book at the reading station 
 our last station was getting a manicure. Holden loved painting my nails

 and yes, I had to go to work like this after 
 at the end of our tea party the kids sang all us momma's two songs they had rehearsed 
 enjoying some treats 
 here is the picture frame that Holden made me for mother's day
 this is the gift from Maddie. She made me a beautiful bird house 
 and a picture coaster 
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, how special !! Such thoughtful things by the schools for the kids to show love to their Mom