Monday, September 2, 2013

Uncle Mike's Birthday Weekend

 
We celebrated Mike's birthday this weekend up in Lake Arrowhead. I had Friday off so my mom and I drove the kids up and stayed the night. I had to work on Saturday so I left in the morning. Everyone got up there in the early afternoon and enjoyed the awesome weather. I got up there just in time to enjoy some dinner.


 Nathan was super tired so we had to get a picture of Mike blowing out his birthday candle before putting Nate to bed
 yummy cupcakes from My Delight Cupcakery
 after we got all the kids to sleep we enjoyed some cupcakes
 and game time
 the next morning was so nice and warm that we hung out on the deck




2 comments:

Mike, Deborah, Nathan, Lucy, and Isabelle said...

Uncle Mike says, "What a great birthday!" :)

Anonymous said...

Such great pics, a year ago we were there !