Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day

We did not have a very exciting Valentine's Day this year, just an ordinary day at home with our family......the kids enjoyed dressing up in the outfits that amma bought them.
 


 little Sadie is the only one that kept her outfit on the whole day. Holden and Maddie are into changing their outfits about 10 times a day......no joke
 my mom came over to help me put together all the stuff for Nathan's baby shower
 making cake pops


 the party favors for the shower
after my mom left we ordered some pizza and salad for dinner from our favorite Italian restaurant
 the beautiful tulips Ryan gave me
Ryan and I are planning a nice relaxing, kid free dinner soon to celebrate our Valentine's Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All your hard work for the shower paid off, awesome .
as always the kids look adorable in their valentine outfits :)