Friday, January 25, 2013

Redkin Symposium

Every other January, Redkin offers 2 days of classes at the Mandalay Bay in Vegas. I have not been in 4 years. With the help of Ryan and my parents I was able to go this year. It was so nice to get away for a few days. I took some really awesome classes and had a great time. 3 days was good for me though, I really missed my family. Here is a few pictures of some of the classes.... 
 



 after the first day of classes Redkin puts on a huge after party. They always have a concert, this year was One Republic. They put on a great show

 My mom had Maddie for the 3 days and Ryan took Holden and Sadie. Ryan sent me these pics so I could see what they were up to while mommy was away. Looks like a shopping spree at Target....
 breakfast for dinner.....

 I missed my lil monkeys so much


No comments: