Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

We all headed up to Arrowhead on Friday. We spent the day relaxing and enjoying the sun

 all bundled up and ready to help the boys clean up outside

 Holden's job was to collect sticks. He kept saying "come on guys, it's teamwork"


 after the boys cleaned up it was time to decorate the Christmas tree


 waiting for some food
 Ryan and I drove home Friday night while the kids stayed at the cabin. I worked on Saturday while Ryan had fun at the USC game with Logan

 I drove back to the cabin Saturday night. The next morning my mom and I took the kids to the Village for some shopping and fresh air



 best buds




 Holden got a Toy Story puzzle and could not wait to get back and make it with ampa

 so proud of his finished work

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such great pics ! love to see what the kids are always up to. we sure miss them !