Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Vegas!!!!

We have been trying to plan a trip to Vegas since my 30th birthday. This is the first birthday since, that I am not pregnant. Our friends Hillary and Logan have a birthday in March as well so we celebrated all the March birthday's. We had such a great time and it was so nice to get away and just relax. We missed the kids of course but it sure was nice. Here are a few pictures..... We forgot our camera so these are from my phone

we took the tram to the Bellagio to see the beautiful gardensgetting a drink before dinner at Caesars Palacewe had the BEST Italian dinner at RAO'sThey had the biggest meatballs I have ever seen. If I ate meat I sure would have tried one
Thank you so much mom and dad for staying with the kiddos. We had a great couple of days and some much needed relax time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sure looks like a good time had by all :) nice to see the colourful flowers.