Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another year older

On March 23 I turned 31. We were planning a Vegas getaway but since I am expecting baby #3 we decided to wait until next year. I had a bit of a gambling itch so we headed to Temecula with our friends Hillary and Logan. We had such a blast. My parents had the kids overnight so we got to relax and have some fun. Hanging out in the room before dinner
I had to toast to my birthday with water this year


I got spoiled up this year. My mother-in-law painted me this awesome picture of Atticus. I hung it up in my room so I can see it all the time. She did such a great job, I love it.
We have been needing another rocking chair since our old one fell apart on us. My parents bought me this really comfortable rocker recliner. I am all set for the next baby and all the rocking that comes with it. Maddie thinks it's pretty comfortable.
I had a great birthday this year. Ryan got me a Kindle. I have been wanting one for so long and I can't wait to download some books and start using it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby girl, Maddie, POPPA can,t believe you're sitting like that , all growed up-like, sooo cute. xo