Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby Shower!!

On May 2 my mom and sister-in-law threw me a beautiful baby shower at Red Hill Country Club. Everything turned out so wonderful and I know there was a lot of work put into it so thank you very much for everything. Holden is so spoiled. We have been having so much fun going through everything and decorating his room!




















Tonya and I with our big bellies ( we have the same due date)





































































Mom grandma and nana












































Now the fun part of organizing everything.









































































Reading the cards my mother-in-law made.


























































































5 comments:

Jaime said...

Yea for baby showers!! It was a great shower and you got so much good stuff. I can not wait to meet Holden :)
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Neothithsnift http://voltarol.wikidot.com http://buy-erectalis.wikidot.com http://buy-eriacta.wikidot.com Neothithsnift

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?