Sunday, August 23, 2026

Sadie’s 15th birthday


Sadie turned 15 on August 18th. Since her birthday fell on a school day, I let her stay home. She woke up to her birthday decorations and gifts. Sadie loves the Scream movies, so I made that her theme

as soon as I put the tablecloth on, Luke wanted to lay on the table 





I surprised Sadie with a day at Disneyland, we are going to go in September when it's decorated for fall, Sadie's favorite time of year
Sadie chose Red Robbin for her birthday dinner 


we had a bit of a hectic day, and I was going to pick up her bunt cake on the way home from work but by the time I got there it was closed. We improvised and had some Raspberry donut bites 



 Ryan picked up her bunt cake the next day. Better late than never 

No comments: